• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arcade Modification

James

Cricket Web Owner
We've launched the latest Cricket Web Forums improvement in an Arcade modification which allows you to play a collection of classic games via the forums.

We currently have the following games available for playing:

* Snake
* Space Invaders
* Chopper Challenge
* Tetris
* Asteroids

You can play them here - http://forum.cricketweb.net/arcade.php?

Have fun everyone :cool:

Sudeep

International Captain
How do we play Chopper Challenge, I mean what are the key controls?

I don't seem to get them, and as a result end up getting a score of 16, which seems the default start score.

Last edited:

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
its a timing game you click to go up let go to go down pretty difficult if your not good with the mouse

Rich2001

International Captain
29 New Games Added, now will you please stop being quite so good so Rich and James can get a high score in somthing, we don't want to be forced to add yet more games :p

NikhilN

International Regular
Rich2001 said:
29 New Games Added, now will you please stop being quite so good so Rich and James can get a high score in somthing, we don't want to be forced to add yet more games :p
lol...they may stop but I wont!