• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi guys,

How do you edit your profile so that you can display an avatar under the username. Do you need to use your own image.

Rich2001

International Captain
Click the profile button at the top left of the page. Then scroll down to near the bottom of thw new window that opens where you will see a box that is headed Avatar Url, simply type in the web address of where the picture is located (picture must be on a web server not your comp's), to do this simply right click on your choosen picture and select properties (it will have the full url there)

Then click the button at the very bottom of the page to update your profile.

That's all you need to do

Rich2001

International Captain
Not sure if theres a rule on how big your avatar can be, but thats getting a bit big LankanPrince

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well im not even gonna justify that with an answer...

I know what ur looking for mr Rich....
:P :P :P :P

Rich2001

International Captain
No really this time i was, because your pic is from cricinfo and that's the normal size of the player photo's

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I was talking about my old pic which had Blewy playing the cover drive....

It was a bit bigger than Lankans....