• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Proxy Sites

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Does anyone know any Proxy websites that i can use at work, so i can view hotmail, battrick and facebook?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
proxify.com works for me, however, check your contract, IT guidelines etc, I have known people to be dismissed or at least disciplined for proxy use in work

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, CW forums is the only rec. websites that I can use. And the proxys are blocked at my school also.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
proxify.com works for me, however, check your contract, IT guidelines etc, I have known people to be dismissed or at least disciplined for proxy use in work
Cheers mate, its too risky for me right now i think. All i use here now is www.iwantsurf.com it works fine, but with lots of issues.
All of those proxys are blocked at my school.