• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will get to 50,000 posts first?

Who will get to 50,000 posts first

• marc71847 (whatever it is)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Richard

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's just registed in the high 90s on my self-absorbed meter. Patent pending.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just totally needless, though. This thread is clearly nothing but a dig at me.
Haha, that's one of the most paranoid things I've ever heard.

He was clearly just bored and noted that you were posting at a much higher rate than marc and were hence within some sort of chance of reachin 50,000 before him. Hardly a dig at you any more than a a dig at marc or "other". :p

pasag

RTDAS
Haha yeah, there's no way this thread is a dig at you Richard. He just took the top two posters in terms of post count and put them in a silly poll.

UNLESS YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Amazing how Richard manages to turn another thread into being all about himself.

YES, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

WELL, KINDA.

ACTUALLY, NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...

Matt79

Global Moderator
I voted for Richard tbh. Now that TEC has been sighted online again, I'm anticipating Rich will actually begin to post at a proper rate again... ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, that's one of the most paranoid things I've ever heard.

He was clearly just bored and noted that you were posting at a much higher rate than marc and were hence within some sort of chance of reachin 50,000 before him. Hardly a dig at you any more than a a dig at marc or "other". :p
Haha yeah, there's no way this thread is a dig at you Richard. He just took the top two posters in terms of post count and put them in a silly poll.

UNLESS YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC.
Amazing how Richard manages to turn another thread into being all about himself.

YES, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

WELL, KINDA.

ACTUALLY, NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...
Only 2 of you guys have been around long enough to remember the oodles of threads like this we've had in the past. And I'd back old Volty to have taken no notice of them, either.

And given the amount of bashing I've received over something that is the fault of some other idiot, can you seriously blame me for being paranoid at this current time?

Status
Not open for further replies.