• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sometimes two people may have the same avatar through accident, and that's fine, but Rodgie is using Richard's avatar purely to confuse other users.

I just read a post calling luffy a "pedo" and wondered why Richard was posting such dross. It's not right.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He already said he was changing it in another thread so this wasn't really needed - however I do completely agree with it.

Funny for an hour or so? Well maybe to some, but not to me.
Funny several hours later? Definitely not - it went on far too long.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wasn't my problem I didn't get on during the day :p.
Despite the fact that you continued to post with it?

It's not like I just kept reading the same posts of yours all day - I read new posts as they came through.

Plus, it would have been good if you had killed it before leaving in the first place, especially knowing you wouldn't be back for a few hours. In fact, scratch that - it would have been good if you just didn't do it at all, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.