• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was on 23,000-and-something, and yes, Rodgie has no prior knowledge of me - my posting has been quite the same as at any time on CW.

As you wouldn't know, having not been privy to the discussions, I think that possibly this time I'm on CW to stay. Whenever I'm "on" I always wonder why on Earth I'd ever want to be "off".

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You're dreaming. I don't think I've posted much more than 100 or so the last couple of days.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Even though he's slowed down a hell of a lot these days compared to the old times, it'll still be a miraculous effort if I ever catch him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
IAs you wouldn't know, having not been privy to the discussions, I think that possibly this time I'm on CW to stay.
Good news IMO.

I've been thinking similar things myself, actually. In all my other stints on here, I've enjoyed the cricket discussion without ever really getting to know the members' posting habits and idiosyncrasies (other than observations about the Richard-TEC wars, which I always enjoyed reading FTR). This time though, I feel I fit in better - presumably due to a better understanding of the game I suppose - and I feel I know the members enough to actually miss a lot of them if I left.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Touching stuff there Prince. I'd miss you.

What d'you mean I'm not one of those members you'd miss?

YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good news IMO.

I've been thinking similar things myself, actually. In all my other stints on here, I've enjoyed the cricket discussion without ever really getting to know the members' posting habits and idiosyncrasies (other than observations about the Richard-TEC wars, which I always enjoyed reading FTR). This time though, I feel I fit in better - presumably due to a better understanding of the game I suppose - and I feel I know the members enough to actually miss a lot of them if I left.
Yeah, that's interesting, I thought you'd been around a bit more of late than you ever had been in my own previous stints.

Ever thought of a Staff application yourself?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Touching stuff there Prince. I'd miss you.

What d'you mean I'm not one of those members you'd miss?

YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU!
:laugh:

Nah, I'd definitely miss you. You stuck up for me when Midnight joined specifically to insult me - and that was back when no-one knew or cared who I was! :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, that's interesting, I thought you'd been around a bit more of late than you ever had been in my own previous stints.

Ever thought of a Staff application yourself?
I was considering it yesterday in fact, but I thought I'd best prove myself as a permanent member before I did that. I've probably had at least one stint as long as this previously before having a massive break for no apparent reason so I don't want to go into anything prematurely.

I was considering it yesterday in fact, but I thought I'd best prove myself as a permanent member before I did that. I've probably had at least one stint as long as this previously before having a massive break for no apparent reason so I don't want to go into anything prematurely.
Don't being involved with a team Richard is in will be the worst mistake of your life.:dry:

Just Joking :laugh: . Go ahead fair fun to be on the staff!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Eh? Luff's a gun, IMO. Rodgie, on the other hand, makes more than his share of faux-pas.
I thought he was talking about the irony of the grammatical error he makes every time he says that. I could be wrong though.
Yeah, that's what I meant.

:laugh:

Nah, I'd definitely miss you. You stuck up for me when Midnight joined specifically to insult me - and that was back when no-one knew or cared who I was! :p

Oh yeah. Hahaha, I remember that. He got banned straight up as well :D

pasag

RTDAS
Was just thinking the other day you'd be perfect for it.