• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Login problem on cellphone

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
I cant login to CW through my opera mini browser from my mobile phone...not only that,the error message accuses me of putting the wrong username or password!

Is it the mobile browser problem or otherwise?

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
James said:
If you can get to Cricket Web on your mobile, I presume you should be able to login.

You could look at changing your password and trying again:

http://forum.cricketweb.net/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=password&match=all&titlesonly=0
I tried it for two days,also changing my password thrice in the process,but I cant login from my mobile...its actually frustrating that I can read all the forums and cant post.

I am not sure what might be the problem,dont know anyone either having similar problems...I use opera mini browser on Motorola E398.Please look into it if its not too much trouble.