• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James - Site

Rich2001

International Captain
You know when I said that the forum goes mad and leaves loads of code on the top of the page well.......

It's not the forums fault, it's something in the site (cricketweb) code because the same problem also occurs in the file manager and when I went to refresh the main index page, that also experiance problems mainly that a run time error comes up asking to debug.... if you click no the navagation menu vanishes and the font goes smaller????

This only happens if I press F5 or the Refresh button in the bar across the top. If I click on logo to refresh everything works ok?????

Sorry, but I thought you might like to know

Richard

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yup same thing , when i try and edit a page in the file manager loads of code end up on the page , i think its an error cause i read the code a bit...

This problem occurs for NRL

Ill try and send some screenshots for you to see what i mean