• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To any of you having problems with Quick Reply or Similies

James

Cricket Web Owner
If any of you are experiencing problems using the Quick Reply or Similies, logout and log back in again.

That seems to fix whatever it is that is stopping you from using these features.

If you continue to have problems, contact me via email, MSN or Google Talk or respond to this thread.

Dydl

International Debutant
Paid The Umpire said:
I still can post via the Quick Reply, I've logged out and in a couple of times...

It could be i'm using Firefox 1.5
I'm using Firefox 1.5 and it's fine for me...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Paid The Umpire said:
I still can post via the Quick Reply, I've logged out and in a couple of times...

It could be i'm using Firefox 1.5
I presume you're clicking a "QR" button to use it?

Could you take a screen print of what you see and attach it to a reply in this thread?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Paid The Umpire said:
And bam it is fixed!

Um, the only thing i could see is that the QR and Quote buttongs are new! Hmmm weird
The Quote and QR buttons have always been there, they've just changed colour and style.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I meant that the graphic for them has changed from the blue buttons to the yellow ones.

Just quickly * how could i say theat they weren't working if they weren't there*