• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

vBookie

Deja moo

International Captain
haha, good suggestion. I'd appreciate it too. Does it involve a lot of work on part of the staff ? Thats a factor.

Deja moo

International Captain
Sudeep said:
Absolutely.

What is it, by the way? :huh:
like the name suggests, its a virtual bookie software specifically designed to integrate with vbulletin forums. Lay out the odds, place your bets and so on..

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
And this could also be a benefit in terms of revenue for CW. I am thinking get vBookie, and have a real bookie sponsor it, and maybe give out prizes for people who have the most amount of vCash.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon, this is a cricket forum, we really don't need it to go that far. Just a bit of fun is all it's good for.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've never even looked into vBookie. I'll put it on my list of things to do - no promises though :)

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Robertinho said:
C'mon, this is a cricket forum, we really don't need it to go that far. Just a bit of fun is all it's good for.
This is more for James in terms of revenue raising.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well the Bookies who do CW Moneymakers could do all the odds, and it would take less tracking of who's got what money becuse it would all be integrated within the forums.