• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Testing Forum

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey James

Is there any reason why posts in the Testing Forum now count towards our post count? Is there any way it to be switched back so that they don't count? Just wondering cause we suddenly noticed it. Cheers

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
its all about quality andy, if Richard can get post counts for what he posts in CC then each post in #Link to Cricket Chat Forum# should count double

James

Cricket Web Owner
I caught the bump Andy - cheers. If you want a prompt answer its usually best to email me.

The Testing Forum was initially created for testing the features of vBulletin so I didn't count the posts towards post counts or the overall forum post count.

As the use of this forum seems to have changed I thought why not, it might as well count now.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
James, I sent you an e-mail. Just posting here to get your attention that I did so :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On a completely unrelated note, and after I posted it in the wrong thread, I'd like to thank James for this.

Cricket Web Email said:
Hello andyc,

We at Cricket Web would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Ok guys, your posts will no longer count towards your post count but will count towards the forum post count. Any problems let me know :)

That's a feature of vBulletin Andy - very nice one too :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
superkingdave said:
its all about quality andy, if Richard can get post counts for what he posts in CC then each post in #Link to Cricket Chat Forum# should count double
Haha 8-)