• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PDA version

Deja moo

International Captain
Theres a PDA version of CW.net ? Theres a link that says "PDA" in the top right hand corner of the archives page. Does it work on wap enabled phones ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Deja moo said:
Theres a PDA version of CW.net ? Theres a link that says "PDA" in the top right hand corner of the archives page. Does it work on wap enabled phones ?
Doesn't look like it from reading up at the official vbulletin website but try it out and report back :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
0.011018693426466658103335863777293% of visitors access Cricket Web through a mobile :)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James said:
0.011018693426466658103335863777293% of visitors access Cricket Web through a mobile :)
Can you be more accurate next time please?

:laugh:

By the way, love the new avatar!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
James said:
I did one from my friend's phone while watching a boring movie.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
i browse cw quite often on my phone if im bored sat on the train, though im not sure how it would come up on the stats as the browser is pocket internet explorer.

Deja moo

International Captain
James said:
Doesn't look like it from reading up at the official vbulletin website but try it out and report back :)
I did. This page.. http://forum.cricketweb.net/archive/index.php/ was displayed on my Motorola phone ( It uses a mozilla based microbrowser . It supports wml and xhtml pages, not html ones ). Clicking on any links on that page caused the "entity too large for display " message to be shown. Perhaps a PDA or advanced browser could go further.

I then tried entering CW via google, and that worked :happy: , and the threads were displayed in the PDA format ( ie: without avatars, signatures etc with bare text and only the most essential links ). I couldnt find any provision for logging in or replying to threads though.