• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

browsing cricketweb

kof98

U19 12th Man
Every time I click on a thread when there is a new post I have to find the place where I last finished reading the thread. Would it be possible for the thread to open at the exact post where I last was when I click on it. The reason I ask is because at another site I visit, this is possible. It would greatly imrpove this site imo.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Make sure you click on the new post icon and not just the thread name. IPB2 allows you to just click on the thread name but VB means you have to click on the 'go to first new post' downward arrow.