• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Great Crowd

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I must complement you guys on a great crowd the regulars on this site are.

I came to this site through a Google search for something which I dont even remember and thats how I discovered it and stayed. Before that I had participated in CNN and BBC message boards only. I can say without hesitation that some of nicest and friendliest people I have come across the net are amongst the regulars of this site.

I was going through the Site Discussion forum today and I realised how much you guys are concerned about what happens here and what a great community feeling and sense of belonging prevades here.

Keep it up guys.

Sudeep

International Captain
SJS said:

I came to this site through a Google search for something which I dont even remember and thats how I discovered it and stayed. Before that I had participated in CNN and BBC message boards only. I can say without hesitation that some of nicest and friendliest people I have come across the net are amongst the regulars of this site.

I was going through the Site Discussion forum today and I realised how much you guys are concerned about what happens here and what a great community feeling and sense of belonging prevades here.

Keep it up guys.
Seconded. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
*pathetically poor Elvis voice* Thankyou very much */pathetically poor Elvis voice*

PY

International Coach
Don't think it was aimed at you or me. :p

Stealing the limelight, typical. :D

Dydl

International Debutant
If you didn't love it here andyc, I doubt that you would have posted over 1,000 posts in about 2/3 months!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And if I didn't love it... :)
Nah, I think the greatest compliment is that most of us would take SJS' latest words of wisdom something close to for granted.