• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I need to clarify something

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
James, as I said in my earlier post, I didn't have your emial address. You could have given me your email address in that post but you chose not to.

James said:
you were banned for your consistent talk/promotion of piracy on the Cricket Web forums
Yes probably there was a very good reason to ban me.

If you do a Search through your posts you'll see numerous warnings!
This is untrue. I was not warned once. Not even once. A lot of people on this forum have gotten away with posting links to illegal sites and all that. They were all warned on more than a few ocassions. I never posted any link. All I said was that I downloaded a few things off the net. And for your kind information, file sharing is LEGAL in Canada.

If you choose to permanently ban me for this post, so be it.

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Finding the e-mail address of the owner of a site, on the forums of which you've 800+ posts shouldn't be that difficult IMO.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Giving it is much easier IMO....if it is visible somewhere I will find it myself. If not, I can't be looking for it.

Sudeep

International Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
Giving it is much easier IMO....if it is visible somewhere I will find it myself. If not, I can't be looking for it.
The bottom of each and every forum page has a "Contact Us" link with James's e-mail.

James

Cricket Web Owner
You were warned by Liam (Mr Mxyzptlk) and Richard (Langveldt), both Cricket Web Staff Members that your continued promotion of piracy was inappropriate. You chose to ignore their comments and continued so you were banned for seven days. Simple!

I never posted any link. All I said was that I downloaded a few things off the net.
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?p=310659#post310659

and I see you've deleted this comment:

no i just wanna share the game with others. I can release it on suprnova or something
And for your kind information, file sharing is LEGAL in Canada.
There's no way that obtaining a pirated copy of any software product is legal!

If you choose to permanently ban me for this post, so be it.
I'll let this slide I suppose but this is your final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.