• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signature error

Sudeep

International Captain
Just thought of editing my sig, with a cool new quote. Find out, can't do that. Only 50 characters allowed, it says. Where I had some 150 characters before, and so do most members. And once more, it has deleted my old sig as well. :confused:

Sudeep

International Captain
50 characters is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo less that I can't even link my CW XI diary innit. Sucks! :(

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah agreed, I tried editing mine, but said 50 characters also.

The old rule wasn't much of a space problem, seen signatures only appeared once per page.

Jump on board people!

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yeah agreed, I tried editing mine, but said 50 characters also.

The old rule wasn't much of a space problem, seen signatures only appeared once per page.

Jump on board people!
You've atleast got you current signature. I don't even have that. :@

Sudeep

International Captain
50 characters is so less that if Vaas was a member he wouldn't be able to get him full name in.