• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

PY

International Coach
Excited about the new season and the challenges it might bring. :)

Bit of a marathon too, being just over 2 months long in total.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketboy29 said:
So suppose Reuben, and Desi dont sign in, would that pose a problem for green?
I'll then negotiate with the Colts to attempt to secure Vaughan from them, as they're the club (aside from Green) least likely to be over-run by callups.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i thought Desi had signed in already - hes posted a couple of times in the last couple of days anyway. Verghese on the other hand....

Loony BoB

International Captain
I must admit to being surprised to the teams least likely to get hit by callups to be the teams with the most players. Not that I'm complaining. ;) We have suffered in the past with our batting, so hopefully this will help us further.

PY

International Coach
Dydl said:
Unless I've miscounted, Liam sims 62 games while Hakon only sims 32....
That's because our resident fisherman is only an apprentice at this stage in the proceedings.

Plus Liam only needs covering for a certain period.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The Season X schedule attached.

Someone with some secure webspace could probably upload the page for the general public to have easier access.
When will the Internations be ready to play for their clubs again Liam?