• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Updated to the latest FC games.

3 quarters of the season in the books...
Its weird... last season i played 35 games or sutmhnig.. maybe only 25 dev games and this year with the shortened season and me being with CWXI ive only played 7 games i think.. i like the short shiny season though :)

Good to see Chaulk and Blackman still going well for us Blacks with the bat. Young Jones is starting to get some runs and willo is back in some form.

Also congrats to the colts.. who have definatly started to find there way in this competition. Some boys are doing pretty well for themselves.. (just make sure u dont do well against us balcks :) )

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great stats for the Blues, encouraging. Go Pete! Really hope we can put in a last quater to remember.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Pretty impressive seasons so far by some members of Colts, hopefully we can turn some of those good stats into a few more wins. Got to say im over the moon at my debut season, i would have never expected to score 1,000 runs in my first year. :D

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
great stuff, mamesh, really deserved those 1,000 runs, you ve been brillant all season, heres' hoping that i can get to a 1000 runs.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
congrats to mamash, Hopefully some more Colts can make it over that 1000 run milestone by seasons enf

[-hgStill producing runs at a high rate

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
new_age_ar said:
Pretty impressive seasons so far by some members of Colts, hopefully we can turn some of those good stats into a few more wins. Got to say im over the moon at my debut season, i would have never expected to score 1,000 runs in my first year. :D
And well done mate, you deserve it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a season! Tremendous race heading down to the final quarter...

Code:
[B]**OD**						
The Chef de Groot Trophy						
Team			P	W	L	Bonus	Pts	NRR[/B]
Cricket Web Red		12	7	5	5	33	0.01
Cricket Web Green	12	7	5	5	33	-0.02
Cricket Web Blue	12	7	5	4	32	0.22
Cricket Web Black	12	5	7	8	28	-0.18
Cricket Web Colts	12	4	8	8	24	-0.02

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Updated to the latest FC games.

3 quarters of the season in the books...

wow im still averaging just under 40, topping Green batting :) bout time i did something ;)

Weber well on top of the bowling too :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Code:
[B]**OD**						
The Chef de Groot Trophy						
Team			P	W	L	Bonus	Pts	NRR[/B]
Cricket Web Blue	13	8	5	4	36	0.28
Cricket Web Green	13	7	6	6	34	-0.03
Cricket Web Red		13	7	6	6	34	-0.03
Cricket Web Black	14	6	8	9	33	-0.22
Cricket Web Colts	13	5	8	8	28	0.02

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
How come Green are above Red?

On NRR we're the same, and on wins,and on bonus points, yet Red have beaten Green twice while Green have come out victorious just the once.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
FC table (as far as I can work out):

Code:
**5D**                                                  								
The Manuel Ramprakash Trophy								
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Green	13	7	4	2	0	32	34	172
Blue	13	7	3	4	0	21	36	165
Red	13	6	4	3	0	25	34	155
Colts	13	4	8	1	0	22	38	120
Black	14	3	8	3	0	25	36	115
This means that Black is eliminated with four matchdays still to play. Red v Blue at the CW Oval on 26 October may well be crucial.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
How come Green are above Red?

On NRR we're the same, and on wins,and on bonus points, yet Red have beaten Green twice while Green have come out victorious just the once.

does it matter before the season is over?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
there is a precedent, im sure Liam knows what it is i do remember someone mentioning this last season though

Loony BoB

International Captain
Is there any chance of a FC stats update before the final few games of the season? :)

EDIT: I've already updated the OD stats, I must have forgotten to post them. :blink: I'll post them up when I get home in a few hours.