• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Loony BoB

International Captain
Majin said:
I have heard him called many things since i've known him, but that is definitely a new one. :}
I'll have to check my IRC highlights, I think I might have actually been called that one before, or something similar to it. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Liam. Interesting fact - both my OD and FC career averages are poised at 38.85...

Nick, Sean and Dave all looking good with the ball -Marc, Iyer, Langley, Ian, Kenny and Stedman all looking good with the bat.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
it says that I have done 22 catches yet somewhere else it says 20

can we have a change i this? :D

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
You're right. Look at Most Dismissals, then at Cricket Web Colts. Also - I'm guessing "Most Catches" excludes keepers :p

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Yes, "Most Dismissals" pertains to keepers. And it looks like I kept wicket in the last match, with 4 catches in the first innings, and 7 overall as a keeper! :wacko:

When Hakon doesnt play, and Jamee does, it appears I end up as keeper. Is that a mistake Liam.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Will be updating the 5day table tonight, been down south for a while.
Nice to be equal second in the wicket taking stakes :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Very happy with most wickets for Colts (only because our captain has been on international duty)

Season's long way from over, though...

But good stuff Colts :)

:cool:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Updated 5day table. One more game left for everyone except red, and then we are half way through the season :) 2 big games they are at that ...

Code:
**5D**                                                  								
The Manuel Ramprakash Trophy								
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Green	7	4	2	1	0	17	19	96
Blue	7	4	2	1	0	11	20	91
Red	8	3	3	2	0	19	20	89
Colts	7	3	3	1	0	12	21	79
Black	7	1	5	1	0	10	17	45

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KennyD said:
Yes, "Most Dismissals" pertains to keepers. And it looks like I kept wicket in the last match, with 4 catches in the first innings, and 7 overall as a keeper! :wacko:

When Hakon doesnt play, and Jamee does, it appears I end up as keeper. Is that a mistake Liam.
On that occasion it was, because Jamee had been set to a slip fielder status whilst Haakon was 'keeping. I just forgot to set him back. It's fixed now though.