• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VC4 Data Updates

DJellett

International Debutant
I have compiled a VC4 Database involving the Pura Cup and ING Cup.

All squads are from 2003/2004.

Updates will be added as they are complete.

I will also include a 2003-2004 fixture shortly so you can sim the whole 03/04 season!

PLANNED FUTURE DATA RELEASES

* English Domestic Competitions
* Test/ODI
* All Stars

Other suggestions accepted.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
the official VC4 website is no longer active

the program was written by John Cole - i dont have a contact for him though, for the above reason.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
The site hasn't beena ctive for a long time, I tried to visit it last year, and it wasn't there.

DJellett

International Debutant
Will include updated Australian files soon.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Hope all enjoy.

DJellett

International Debutant
Hey man,

Um I left this project ages ago - however I do still have the Pura Cup and ING Cup files, albeit very outdated (I think they are 2004) If there is enough demand, I can rectify the problems, would somebody like to assist? We could make these awesome guys...