• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
one day league game

caves_beachcc defeated U-BOAT by 25 runs
caves_beachcc 1st Innings
Total: (5 wickets, 50 overs) 336
W. French 102*(95)

U-BOAT 1st Innings
Total: (9 wickets, 50 overs) 311
E. Donaldson 10 1 36 4

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
caves_beachcc defeated Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers by 32 runs
caves
Total: (7 wickets, 50 overs) 354

Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers 1st Innings
Total: (9 wickets, 50 overs) 322

Bobisback

International Regular
Wow, i assumed i would have gotten rolled for like 220. Though tbf my FTP is worse than your BT team. Im surprised i have gotten even one win.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
My game still hasn't been confirmed by the opposition.

Anyway, is anyone else going at it on the market? I'm taking a gamble with sticking to my current side and training them. have a feeling I'll fall behind everyone else in the long run but TBH I don't want to spend too much time on this particular game.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
So Fullins, are we expected to see a new draw anytime soon or do we just carry on challenging randoms?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The Winners (1) v Male Models (3) - The Winners forfeit (not organised in time)
Jaffna Jets (2) defeated Asterix XI (4) by 5 wickets
caves_beachcc (7) defeated Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (5) by 32 runs
Dynamo Morpork (6) defeated Central Districts (8) by 5 wickets
Alternative XI (11) defeated Saggers Mob (9) by 4 runs
Wheelabarrowback (12) v Otago (10) - Wheelabarrowback forfeit (failed to challenge)
Jamee's 999ers (15) v Fish's XI (13) - Jamee's 999ers forfeit (failed to challenge)
BEST Indies (14) v [DCC_Legend's team] (16) - [DCC_Legend's team] forfeit (failed to provide confirmation of their existence)

Other:

Dynamo Morpork (6) defeated Male Models (3) by 181 runs

I'll start kicking teams out if they forfeit three weeks in a row, so Clapo, Jamee and DCC_Legend need to show some sign of activity.

Table is:

1 Jaffna Jets
2 Dynamo Morpork
3 Asterix XI
4 caves_beachcc
5 The Winners
6 Male Models
7 Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers
8 Central Districts
9 Alternative XI
10 Otago
11 Saggers Mob
12 Fish's XI
13 BEST Indies
14 Wheelabarrowback
15 Jamee's 999ers
16 [DCC_Legend's team]

Fixtures:

Dynamo Morpork (2) v Jaffna Jets (1)
The Winners (5) v Asterix XI (3)
Male Models (6) v caves_beachcc (4)
Alterative XI (9) v Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (7)
Otago (10) v Central Districts (8)
BEST Indies (13) v Saggers Mob (11)
Wheelabarrowback (14) v Fish's XI (12)
[DCC_Legend's team] (16) v Jamee's 999ers (15)

Home team to challenge.

Last edited:

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
My game still hasn't been confirmed by the opposition.

Anyway, is anyone else going at it on the market? I'm taking a gamble with sticking to my current side and training them. have a feeling I'll fall behind everyone else in the long run but TBH I don't want to spend too much time on this particular game.
I'm relying on training too, it's not working out so far. But I'm investing well over the average in my academies, so hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Gah, Asterix again. Presumably because I forgot to ask confirmation that the Dynamo v Male Models clash would count towards the ladder.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't notice it. It'll be easier if I count that match and disregard The Winners v Male Models, so I'll do that instead. Fixtures edited.

Edit: Fixtures should be more or less correct now, would be easier if people actually organise their fixtures properly itbt.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The home sides are obliged to issue the challenge, but there's nothing preventing the away side from doing so.