• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Dravid

International Captain
irfan said:
He said something along the lines of " Mate you need to know where you offstump, go back to the domestic scene and sort of yourself out."

Thus implying Fulton isn't good enought to be an international cricketer which may have angered a few peeps
On TV they also said he has no idea where is off stump is. But they stopped there

Slow Love™

International Captain
Pratyush said:
Haha, it's a dirty job but somebody's got to etc

The sting's gone out of this game long ago, and the Aussies are letting things drift a bit. Fielding's gotten a bit shoddy, too.

Come on guys, let's close it out.

And is it just me, or do these ball boys get in the way a fair bit?

Loony BoB

International Captain
NZ being totally outplayed by the Aussies, it seems. Fair play to them - NZ guys just not batting well enough. Should have played Taylor and one of Gillespie/Patel.

Dravid

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
Haha, it's a dirty job but somebody's got to etc

The sting's gone out of this game long ago, and the Aussies are letting things drift a bit. Fielding's gotten a bit shoddy, too.

Come on guys, let's close it out.

And is it just me, or do these ball boys get in the way a fair bit?
I loved being a ball boy back in my day. Ball boyed for a few games in Delhi

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Australia in command - and what I want to know is - who says Glwnn McGrath is finidhed? If that is the performance of a finished man god help us!!:laugh:

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Pratyush said:
Do you still have hope for the Kiwis mate?
If McCullum was still in the sheds they would be a chance :unsure:

The Kiwi top order has always disintegrated against Australia before Cairns (Oram), Parore (McCullum) and Harris (Vettori) provide the rear guard.

Dravid

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I was just asking Dravid based on India's match for him. Don't worry about it.. ;)
If it was India I would still have hope, even though it would be better to have hope on New Zealand in this position than India.

Loony BoB

International Captain
If Vettori and Oram are there at the end, I think we'll have a chance. :)

Only problem is, I don't think Vettori and Oram will be there at the end at all. :(

Loony BoB

International Captain
Required run rate finally moves back below six, at least for a moment, due to a lot of running and extras.

EDIT: Lee's final three overs will be crucial, I think, and maybe Bracken's too.

Dravid

International Captain
Hmm this partnership starting to cause worry for Australia. I'm actually starting to have hope for New Zealand, memories of 2004 final are coming back.

pasag

RTDAS
Excellent innings from Vettori so far. His 3rd 50. Hussey regretting dropping Oram right about now.

Dravid

International Captain
100 Run partnership, 50 from Vettori. This is turning out to be some game. 105 now needed.