• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
Haha Clapo! When I said Bracken can use the new ball well I meant it! Maybe we won`t give it to Lee... :p
lol, nah keep him at 1st change, Lee n McGrath are the guys who should have the shiny white rock in hand.

BTW NZ broken with the loss of Fleming, maybe time for Fulton to step up?

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:
lol, nah keep him at 1st change, Lee n McGrath are the guys who should have the shiny white rock in hand.

BTW NZ broken with the loss of Fleming, maybe time for Fulton to step up?
You just jinxed him too 34-5 now.

Johnners

3 for McGrath, Stick that up ya coit Jeff Thompson!!!!!

Leave some for Johnno Glen!!!

Dravid

International Captain
20-3, 30-3, 30-4, 34-5, 35-6. Would love to see how much they end up scoring. Anyone think they can beat Pakistan?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Poor New Zealand.

irfan

State Captain
From Cricinfo:
the crowd's attention has shifted to come pretty blonde girls in a section of the stadium, cameras have spotted them and the Punjab awakens

hahaahha lol guys will be guys

Johnners

Cric-Info said:
Apologies to anyone offended by the Fulton dismissal description. There was nothing personal intended, and I'm sorry for the distasteful tone. I've amended my comments. Back to the action.
:blink: anyone see what he wrote to ask for this statement :huh:

Dravid

International Captain
irfan said:
From Cricinfo:
the crowd's attention has shifted to come pretty blonde girls in a section of the stadium, cameras have spotted them and the Punjab awakens

hahaahha lol guys will be guys
Haha

And nope to clapo

irfan

State Captain
Clapo said:
:blink: anyone see what he wrote to ask for this statement :huh:
He said something along the lines of " Mate you need to know where you offstump, go back to the domestic scene and sort of yourself out."

Thus implying Fulton isn't good enought to be an international cricketer which may have angered a few peeps