• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
glad you said did ;) yeah bracken is good with the new ball, i'll grant him that, but McGrath is better!

EDIT: as Marshall's wicket shows :)

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Another great innings from Hamish Marshall there. I am enjoying the aussie performance over the last few matches. Top efforts.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Loving Australia`s attack. Three guys averaging 22 or less. New up-and-comer, fastest left-armer around. And a man who gets good bounce off the pitch averaging under 20 this year. :cool:

EDIT: So much variety. Pace, accuracy, bounce, angle, cut, swing. One`s an all-rounder and bar McGrath the rest can hit it around a bit. Good times.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Desperately need these two to bat for a while, we don't want Oram and McCullum to have to come in for another 20 overs at least. Pretty likely that they'll have to though.

PY

International Coach
Get to a hundred without losing another wicket and I'd say game is definitely on but otherwise, this isn't looking good as this Aussie bowling attack looks gun as Nath said.

EDIT: And another wicket goes....:p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Clapo! When I said Bracken can use the new ball well I meant it! Maybe we won`t give it to Lee... :p