• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm expecting big things of this game and I'd better not be disappointed, looking for Ponting to fire because he hasn't been in form in ODI's, I'm sure he can pull a big one out of the bag.

Dravid

International Captain
pasag said:
This will be the best game of the tournament and should have been the final. I hope Australia can win, but with the full force of the crowd against them, some of the more nervy ones may crumble under pressure. Will be a great game. Can't and don't want to predict an outcome yet, especially after I put my foot in it last night. But expecting a big game from Ponting, he is overdue.
If the game is sold out, which it should be, expect a huge roar at the stadium which should be heard all the way in Austalia once India get a wicket.

adharcric

International Coach
God damn America. Someone tell me how much time till the match starts. ****ing daylight savings are messing with my head now.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
God damn America. Someone tell me how much time till the match starts. ****ing daylight savings are messing with my head now.
What time do you follow in US?

The match starts at 9.00 am GMT
Tha doesnt change with daylight saving so calculate.
It starts in an houe and a quarter from the time of posting this..

Dravid

International Captain
adharcric said:
I'm pretty sure its 4 am EST...so 1 AM in Cali

adharcric

International Coach
SJS said:
What time do you follow in US?

The match starts at 9.00 am GMT
Tha doesnt change with daylight saving so calculate.
It starts in an houe and a quarter from the time of posting this..
I guess I just got confused because CW already did the daylight savings adjustment but my computer didn't (at 1 am I think).
Either that or my microwave is crazy and it can do daylight savings too ... :unsure:

Dravid

International Captain
adharcric said:
I guess I just got confused because CW already did the daylight savings adjustment but my computer didn't (at 1 am I think).
Either that or my microwave is crazy and it can do daylight savings too ... :unsure:
If you have Dish Network just look it up in the guide.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
I really admire you guys for being up at such hours. It reminds me of my younger days.

Wonder if my sons are up too.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pasag said:
This will be the best game of the tournament and should have been the final. I hope Australia can win, but with the full force of the crowd against them, some of the more nervy ones may crumble under pressure. Will be a great game. Can't and don't want to predict an outcome yet, especially after I put my foot in it last night. But expecting a big game from Ponting, he is overdue.
Pasag doing his best to avoid winning the Greigy :p

In any case, totally agree on Ponting, Since his 167 was overshadowed by Mick Lewis' stellar performance of 0-113 he has only made it past 50 twice (?) in 14 (15?) innings.

Wouldn't be suprised to see McGrath pull out something special either, as he has done the last few times the Likes of Thommo, Chappeli and all others who wished they were anywhere near as good as the might pigeon, have said his time is up.

adharcric

International Coach
Dravid said:
If you have Dish Network just look it up in the guide.
I wish. I'm at college (Berkeley) right now and I'm meeting up with a bunch of guys from our cricket team to watch the match in the Engineering building on a 50" plasma TV. :laugh:

Dravid

International Captain
Sehwag Tendulkar Dravid Kaif Mongia Raina Doni Pathan Bhaji Patel Sree...thats the team. No powar :(