• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me give it to me chicken

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Can anyone please advise me where i can find series and bat and bowlers results for all series in test and ODI please,

And if anyone is interested ,here is a question or 2,,
I believe caught Marsh bowled Lillee (95 times) is the Test record for dismissals, for combination of wicket keeper/bowler. What is the record for England?

I heard a BBC Radio London commentator say that Ian Bell has scored the most runs in April in the history of cricket. Can this really be true? Would have put my money on The Don, Hutton or Sutcliffe for this record. What is the equivalent record for a bowler?

Will post answer if anyone has a stab at the answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.