• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 13 - 17 Feb 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He looked largely untroubled on a day 5 4th inning turner (proper turner with uneven bounce and pace, unlike this one) and now another masterclass in a 2nd innings. Yes, he got out to loose shots in the first innings but people questioning his ability to play spin well in tough pitches are just being stupid AFAIC. He is as good, if not better, than any Indian batsman I have seen, in India.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
this is just showing the english batsmen that you can still hang around on this pitch and make an impactful score...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a truly ATG partnership. Struggling to wrap my head around how Ashwin has made it look like a walk in the park.

Given how obviously unfit for cricket this pitch is and how rapidly it has deteriorated, I think this 40-odd might already have eclipsed Meyer's 200 from the other day.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is a truly ATG partnership. Struggling to wrap my head around how Ashwin has made it look like a walk in the park.

Given how obviously unfit for cricket this pitch is and how rapidly it has deteriorated, I think this 40-odd might already have eclipsed Bonner's 200 from the other day.
It was so forgettable that you literally mentioned the wrong batsman. It was Meyers. :laugh:

Robbie

U19 12th Man
The more runs India score here, the better it is for England. On this improving pitch, for every run India scores, England can readily score 2.

Kohli's basically batting for England here.