• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Not the usual 30 degree days in CT but with the wind and weather build up I think so too.
I think the groundskeeper said they are only allowed to water the outfield twice a week?

I assume he watered it for he last two days, I wonder how much water it will get the next 5 days?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
They have rarely if ever had all their bowlers & ab available thought. So not sure how much one can read into past selections.
Played 7-4 in Australia in the first test in 2016 when they had their first choice pace attack available and also 7-4 vs New Zealand in the home series before that.

SeamUp

International Coach
I think the groundskeeper said they are only allowed to water the outfield twice a week?

I assume he watered it for he last two days, I wonder how much water it will get the next 5 days?
Thats what I read too.

We had rain last Sunday and there are Scattered showers due this Sunday for the whole day.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm so nervously emotional that I don't want to feel happy until I see the team officially on TV and see the name I've been wanting to see. There have been times over the last year when I felt I would never see Dale Steyn in whites again

Stefan9

International Debutant
Played 7-4 in Australia in the first test in 2016 when they had their first choice pace attack available and also 7-4 vs New Zealand in the home series before that.
Didn't have ab for either of those. So not the comfort of of a top 6 all averaging 40+.

Niall

International Coach
Wait they have dropped there batsman outside Asia?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Crapinfo live scorecard not working, just showing a blank grey screen. Wankers. :@

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bumrah ahead of Ishant and Yadav? Interesting.

Good that him and Hardik are playing.