• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"I believe online coaching is the way of the future, allowing me to provide support to players all over the world" - Chris Lynn

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Freddy calling Lyon the best off spinner in the world in any form of cricket, when the same guy isn't being selected in the Aussie team. Okay fella

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
by the end of his career, we'll be able to run an amazing "Battle of the worst TPC Ads"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Didn't post here but like Ricky I thought it was weird that Sammy came in so late, but ah well.

FYI with 6 needed off the last ball Perth were paying $1.33 on Betfair. That's quite high, punters thought Sammy was a good chance.