• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I just don't get it? Boland's T20 record is poor and if you want to do this **** tactic of bowling someone 3 in a row at the death surely it is Faulkner?
Yeah it was just weird. Boland got smashed in his first over so they didn't want to bowl him for a while after that, but be this the case they should've tried to jam some Maxwell or Stoinis overs into the middle period; not just save him for three consecutive overs at the end.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That recovery is why the T20 game is awesome tbh. 4-for **** all, and Hodge played it perfectly. Only needed to consolidate for a few overs and then suddenly 6 wickets in hand looks mammoth.

Great stuff.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I ****ing love KP chatting to the commentators as he's playing his shots

edit: actually I think he was at the non-strikers end

still

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Wow this catching is absolutely embarrassing. cricinfo saying 5 drops, reckon i'd call it 4 but still so poor.