• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Ireland and England 2015 (limited overs)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah good score. Closer than it used to be but you'd really rather be the side with 300 than the side chasing it

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Good innings from Wade this late in the innings - not a role he is generally very effective at.

Compton

International Debutant
Cracking innings from Wade.

Probably around par from Australia, but the game's quite a bit easier when you're the one with runs on the board. Should be an interesting chase.

Reckon Maxwell and Smith will split at least 10 overs between them.

Last edited:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
lol this wicket is as benign as it gets. Cummins giving it everything whacking it down at 92/93 mph and getting nothing from the wicket.

On a positive note Hales and Roy both look as good as they ever have at international level. I commend them for their improvements in technique.

lol excellent timing.

91Jmay

International Coach
That is a horrible way to get out, total pie (Australia did that to a few of Rashid's though). Roy and Hales both look tighter, good season of FC cricket has helped them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm, kind of feel like Moeen should bat in the top three if he's going to play ODIs unless he's in the side primarily as a bowler. I would've felt better with this lineup if he batted three and everyone else moved down one, I think.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hmm, kind of feel like Moeen should bat in the top three if he's going to play ODIs unless he's in the side primarily as a bowler. I would've felt better with this lineup if he batted three and everyone else moved down one, I think.
Don't think Buttler should move down much but Moeen should easily be batting ahead of Stokes in the short form