• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Who gives a **** about England. One black mark has somehow blinded people to his utter brilliance in SA, Aus and NZ (well not utter brilliance but still damn great). I'll take 3 magnificent tours and one bad one gladly (especially when they're the 4 best new ball attacks in the world).
Who cares anyway, its the ODIs where it's at, right OS? Pajama cricket and all that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide

says Shane Warne

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i was saying this before Healy was. Kohli was tonning up in the first test in Adelaide and I proclaimed that he should never bring her with him again.

Sure she rocked up to Australia and he continued to ton up which doesn't work for my argument. Maybe she should just rock up
Disappointed you didn't word this better for a childish :naughty: reply

Burner

International Regular
The past few pages have turned to a ****ty discussion of My-favorite-player-has-a-bigger-dick, I see...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide it was an one day wide

says Shane Warne
But it was a positive intent and aggressive shot

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Would Maxwell/Faulkner/M Marsh ever work in the same test side?Saw a tweet from an Aussie journo a couple of months ago saying Cricket Australia were really keen on working with Faulkner and Maxwell to integrate them into the test side in the future.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who gives a **** about England. One black mark has somehow blinded people to his utter brilliance in SA, Aus and NZ (well not utter brilliance but still damn great). I'll take 3 magnificent tours and one bad one gladly (especially when they're the 4 best new ball attacks in the world).
In the hardest batting conditions he's faced, he averaged 3.67. Jimmy Anderson is still getting him out now, a year after the series ended. Bunny.

Cricket everywhere else is irrelevant. End of.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
did anyone find Clarke's "being aggressive against good bowling is the only way, live by the sword die by the sword" comments yesterday really weird? Like surely he doesn't genuinely believe that?