• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon Wade's knee issues might be bigger than is being let on and with game 7 in Indiana rather than Miami it could get very hairy for them.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Jono, i cbf getting into this more than a few sentences and I won't be replying after this post but they're different situations. My biggest problem with the Pacers (as I stated multiple times) was that they had no bench and their starting 5 couldn't play 48 minutes. They now have a bench. Hence, they're better. Jalen Rose also said that Memphis were crazy to trade Rudy Gay and that we was a franchise defining player, so I'll take what he says with a grain of salt despite loving his podcast. Though Hibbert was very good early in the season, he's come back to Earth lately, doesn't score and doesn't rebound well for his size and strength. Plays great defense though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono, i cbf getting into this more than a few sentences and I won't be replying after this post but they're different situations. My biggest problem with the Pacers (as I stated multiple times) was that they had no bench and their starting 5 couldn't play 48 minutes. They now have a bench. Hence, they're better. Jalen Rose also said that Memphis were crazy to trade Rudy Gay and that we was a franchise defining player, so I'll take what he says with a grain of salt despite loving his podcast. Though Hibbert was very good early in the season, he's come back to Earth lately, doesn't score and doesn't rebound well for his size and strength. Plays great defense though.
I will pass that on to the Asian.
Asian: why is he addressing you by your name? Is he a friend?

:laugh:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
there is no dominant team this year, it has to be between the pacers, the heat and the thunder...i don't think the spurs are going back to the finals this year...personally i think the heat will three-peat although i want paul george or kevin durant to win their first ring...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The most undeserving player is Kobe :ph34r:

I thought Stephenson would get in. I must watch the Nets at the wrong time as I don't really notice Joe Johnson as being a standout in their team. I would have liked to have seen Anthony Davis playing in front of his home fans, just because I think he is an exciting player, instead of say watching Nowitzki's fallaway jumper. But on stats and status Dirk deserves to be there.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully AD gets the gig when Kobe pulls out.

Johnson is such a **** pick though, Afflalo/Lowry/Stephenson be spitting chips.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Durantula is ****ing unstoppable. 22 points from 9 shots, 6 assists. Minute left in the first half. Putting on a show.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Lance Stephenson, Kyle Lowry, Aaron Afflalo in the East, DeMarcus Cousins probably the biggest one in the West.
Not big on Afflalo but the rest I had in mind when I made that post. Also, Davis is playing great and probably should have been selected ahead of Lillard.

What's crazy is that you could make a very good team out of all the players that didn't make it from the West, that's how stacked that conference is.