• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
did they just decide to try to smash krejza out of the ground every ball

cause that's understandable. i can forgive that

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Another day; another collapse at the hands of a bowler who moved states because he wasn't good enough to make our side.

Spikey

Surely they can't drop Lalor from the Shield team after his start, especially given the fact that the match is in Hobart.

Could make Hauritz 12th.. :ph34r:
Surely? This is NSW remember. Sadly they're hardly predictable....

said it before said it again - sok as captain is so stupid

Spikey

Ashton May's 11 ball duck is made all the more sadder by Bailey hogging the strike against Smith imo

brockley

International Captain
Tim Armstrong has been chosen in the WA Futures side,no room in the NSW 2nd xl squad i see,following luke Pomersbach moving to Queensland.
I guess the silly season has started early.