• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

pasag

RTDAS
Going to bed. Ridiculous collapse after such a good start. Don't deserve the number one ranking by any stretch of the imagination.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Botha has started bowling better. The required RR is 7.8 RPO. Need both Ponting and Hussey to bat to have a chance of winning and I am not too sure about Ponting's batting against spinners in general.

Briony

International Debutant
Botha has started bowling better. The required RR is 7.8 RPO. Need both Ponting and Hussey to bat to have a chance of winning and I am not too sure about Ponting's batting against spinners in general.
Ponting needs to play the proverbial captain's knock.

Weird to see the RR blow out after such a barnstorming start.

inbox24

International Debutant
It's pointless watching a game like this grinding into the dirt. There's no chance of victory, and the play is not exciting to warrant watching.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ponting slowed AUS down and wasted the momentum given by Haddin and Clarke imo. Should have scored at a better SR or he should have atleast rotated the strike.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome effort from the spinners once again, especially considering the Aussies spinners went for over 70 off their ten.

PowerPlay taken.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dammit, wish I could watch this. Absolutely love it when Ponting cuts loose.

EDIT: Oh well, there goes that then.

Last edited: