• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Commentary file for the Blue game doesn't work.

Anyway, not a good game to lose. We should have had it in the bag going into the 4th innings.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
first off... how many pages do you people go through in a week!! :laugh:
that last loss there was a bit disappointing...
and as for the Black games... Neil can u please stop bowling me! :p

Gooooooooooo Blues!!

David

International 12th Man
Excellent work guys, kudos to our batsmen for standing up and delivering in the second dig, great to see such heart.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Am i seeing things or what? Another win lol

Really annoyed with my form this season, can only ever seem to score runs when the team looses and/or is in trouble, never get the team across the line :(

Go Red!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Disappointing game. Stranded on 99* and lost by 3 wickets. I know we're fairly high up on the ladder (second last time it was posted, IIRC) but it really does seem like things are going against us a bit this season.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jaso should have dropped Jamee on 98, clearly. Should get a ton in proper whites.
98? Again? Geez. Good win though :)
Disappointing game. Stranded on 99* and lost by 3 wickets. I know we're fairly high up on the ladder (second last time it was posted, IIRC) but it really does seem like things are going against us a bit this season.
99 - still looking for that ellusive FC century (and some consistency).
Dissapointing loss there boys, somethings gone wrong with our form!

Thought i was just getting over the Fleming Syndrome, but yet another 50.....
Man we have a league full of chokers. Sarah must be spending too much time with Kenny.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
What. How often do you get two bowlers taking two five-fers each (and thus getting two 10 wicket hauls for the match) and still ending up with a loss?

Should have done better as a whole. Only five of us really showed up on the day.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been doing TV production and guerrilla filmmaking all day and I have a full day at Uni tomorrow. Results delayed. Post your FC teams. Hide your women.