• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

pasag

RTDAS
Well, I don't like the idea of changing your avatar forever because of some silly phase you've been going through this past week. Anyone that is so confident that India will win a four match Test series in Australia has a screw loose imo. Come back to me after the tour match against Victoria, before the first Test and if you're still willing to do it, I'll accept.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, I don't like the idea of changing your avatar forever because of some silly phase you've been going through this past week. Anyone that is so confident that India will win a four match Test series in Australia has a screw loose imo. Come back to me after the tour match against Victoria, before the first Test and if you're still willing to do it, I'll accept.
Nah there's no silly phase, no nothing. I'm fully aware of what I'm doing atm. Here... I accept this offer no backing out no nothing, but I understand if you're scared and you want more time to think about it then say so and I'll offer you this challenge later on before the first test as you said, if not then confirm.

Just remember one thing bro just remember one thing ....

"Cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties".

:)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Not really, only thinking about you here tbh.
Don't man. Just confirm. Cuz my outlook won't change in a few weeks, you know it.

EDIT: Fine if you really want it to be, I'll offer this challenge after the Victoria game.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
India struggle to get a victory in England (though they outclassed England totally after the first test). While England were totally crushed by Australia.

Sri Lanka IMO has a better seam line up than India and it proves ineffectual against their line up. This is in no means a series where India is a favourite to win (or even draw). While no one is disputing that they have a chance, they are the less likely winner.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
India struggle to get a victory in England (though they outclassed England totally after the first test). While England were totally crushed by Australia.

Sri Lanka IMO has a better seam line up than India and it proves ineffectual against their line up. This is in no means a series where India is a favourite to win (or even draw). While no one is disputing that they have a chance, they are the less likely winner.
Nah.

If everything was gonna be on paper and through stats and through who is favourite and what not, then why not just hand every series to that so called "favourite", why bother playing?

The head might point you in the right direction, but it's the heart that takes you forward.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nah.

If everything was gonna be on paper and through stats and through who is favourite and what not, then why not just hand every series to that so called "favourite", why bother playing?

The head might point you in the right direction, but it's the heart that takes you forward.
Probability dictates that the unlikely event is bound to happen if given enough opportunity. Like Bangladesh winning or NZ breaking 300 in a test match.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crossing the line and unacceptable. Please refrain from making such comments even if it is only a joke.
Has anything been done about the copious amounts of spam that has been posted since Fiery's return? I reported some of it, not sure whether that's within the rules either.