• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan

shortpitched713

International Captain
Load of tosh. His keeping isn't significantly worse then it was when he begin. Also, I am sick of the hyperbole you seem to insert in every single sentence - have you ever actually seen the keeping in a domestic match live?

Yup, he dropped a single catch. OMG. HOW DARE HE! Lets roast him on a spit and lynch him.
Haha, served! :laugh:

Completely agree by the way. He has been keeping well enough since the first Test. No point lynching him after every dropped chance.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Afridi gone for a duck, Pakistan 2/1.

Bet the coach is pretending to act surprised, "But it worked last time" he will say as the world pretends to believe him while judging him harshly for doing such a futile thing as putting Afridi at the top of the order in a 50 over match.

anoop4real

U19 12th Man
Afridi gone for a duck, Pakistan 2/1.

Bet the coach is pretending to act surprised, "But it worked last time" he will say as the world pretends to believe him while judging him harshly for doing such a futile thing as putting Afridi at the top of the order in a 50 over match.
Whatever Pakistan is gonna seal SA's chase today itself......come on Pak:laugh:

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
This is a poor total by Pakistan , a total of 250-265 would have given Pakistan a good chance, now it looks like SA will win this match and make it 2-2.

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
I wonder how much longer SA can persist with Botha. He got to wickets in his final over - his first wickets of the series. Only option looks like Harris, while Thandi looks absolutely terrible.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
Excellent total considering the hole the early collapses put them in.
Excellent recovery from poor start by overall a dissapointing total, i think 230 is not hard to get on such a surface and SA are better placed to win the match at innings break

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shaun Pollock @ 3 prior to this match

2 innings

5,16*

5 vs Bang
16* vs India (27 runs away from victory)

Was pretty shocked to see him there, a great little knock from him.

haroon510

International 12th Man
well opening isn't a good place for afridi in all forms of cricket.. his place should be number 6 or 7..

really good innings by polly and smith..

akhter is coming for the fifth one day.. it would be interesting to see who is he going to replace..

gunner

U19 Cricketer
well opening isn't a good place for afridi in all forms of cricket.. his place should be number 6 or 7..

really good innings by polly and smith..

akhter is coming for the fifth one day.. it would be interesting to see who is he going to replace..
i hope it is abdul rehman

gunner

U19 Cricketer
I think they should rest Gul as he's been terrible this series,a good bowler who needs to find his rhythm back by playing some domestic cricket.
are you drunk?
gul doing terribly this series?
it was only the last match where he did bad but other matches hes been quite good

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder how much longer SA can persist with Botha. He got to wickets in his final over - his first wickets of the series. Only option looks like Harris, while Thandi looks absolutely terrible.
Should be gone by the New Zealand ODI series. Really has disappointed (aside from his fielding), even the captain seemed reluctant to praise Johan and merely stressed on how he doesn't pick the side and that a second spinner ideally should be with the squad.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Feel they should sit Misbah for Butt. This opening problem is one that needs to be sorted, and fast.

Will give our fast bowlers a mulligan for the last match. Came out bowling with the wrong approach, trying to go for broke from the beginning. They'll learn soon enough.

haroon510

International 12th Man
pakistan should make two changes.

butt for masbah and shoaib for asif.. asif is isn't 100% fit.. pakistan needs him for indian tour..

pup11

International Coach
How are the Pakistani players gonna adjust with Akthar when he makes a comeback?
Anyways i think Misbah is just not looking the same player that he looked in the T20 WC, his footwork is far more circumspect and he is looking out of sorts.
Btw i think Pollock coming in at 3 is a good move but i don't think Kallis would be too happy with the move.