• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh, and being rubbish.

I never said they are good, but they have enough practice they should be....

They only play one dayers and twenty20 in Scotland, they should have a better game plan with the bat.

Julian87

State Captain
I think Zim can do this. Batting is their strength and I rate Matsikenyeri, Sibanda and Taibu with the stick. Clark, Johnson and Symonds don't instill me with too much hope either tbh.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
They play them all mid week in the league competitions, I play there.
Yeah that's not really a standard of any note. Every kid whose plays cricket would have played 20 over cricket at some point in their life but that doesn't mean they would have an idea of how to smash Mohammed Asif out of Durban and into the sea.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
really this is not the kind of Australian performance i was expecting after another grueling day at school...

steplo

Yeah that's not really a standard of any note. Every kid whose plays cricket would have played 20 over cricket at some point in their life but that doesn't mean they would have an idea of how to smash Mohammed Asif out of Durban and into the sea.

As is ASif has any pace!

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I’m more concerned on how quickly Lee gets hit to the boundary.

Though Bracken and Johnson should be good to watch, left handers who can swing the ball usually enjoy Newsland at night.
Ha, you blokes make Binga sound so mediocre at times..

steplo

Yeah. They should really put more effort in after school.
bag them all you want I don't care I'm Australian...

I was bagging them out myself by saying that they don't perform well enough for the amount theey play, when it doesn't rain that is...

There has been less rain since the season ended, the season was hardly excistent this year!:blink:

Julian87

State Captain
I am starting to really worry for Australia.

Why Brad Hogg isn't there and four seamers are used I don't know. He is needed without Michael Clarke as well imo.

Sibanda looks like he is still playing for Strathfield against Macquarie Uni or Auburn.