• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The challenge here is:

Me and Geg will pick a tail-ender each (Kumble, Panesar, you get the jist) on a test by test basis that we think will top score in each test.
E.g. If i choose Kumble and he hits 51 runs in the test and Geg's chooses Hoggard who hits 23, then i win the first rubber out of the 3. Whoever wins the best of 3, chooses an avatar for the other for a month.
So i'm 1-0 up already. Geg has it all to do. :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't worry, things can change and I'm confident they will.

He's called Dinesh Karthik BTW. :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Your guy scored more in one innings than Cook has the whole match :(
Actually, I am just as surprised as you are..... :-O Although perhaps in a different way. :p

Speaking from a neutral perspective, I still think you are the odds-on favourite in this bet. You can't give up on Cook so soon, can you? :)