• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Barney Rubble

International Coach
name 1 you wouldn't prefer over Rodgie tbh

back at the scg... 3 boundaries in Warnes first over, poor balls, but fair batting from Bell to dispatch all 3
For some reason this bit reminded me of that scene in Team America:

"You have balls. I like balls."

:laugh:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair effort from Punter to save that boundary, then a great ball from Pidg to follow it up

EDIT: Clark you gun, Strauss gone lbw

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Strauss gone LBW. Plumb as you can get.

Actually when I saw it live I thought the ball had pitched outside leg stump, but then that was my eyes and not seeing a replay.

Johnners

Hoping to see KP at least get 70 odd, great batsmen to watch when on song, want to see it 1 final time, and i want to see a competitive final test, which i fear it won't be if he goes cheaply

Johnners

Loved the interview with Steve Waugh, the mans all class, 2nd Favourite cricketer of all-time tbh.

Even better, he's just had an interview on the abc as well, this truly is a special day

Stumped

Banned
Loved the interview with Steve Waugh, the mans all class, 2nd Favourite cricketer of all-time tbh.

Even better, he's just had an interview on the abc as well, this truly is a special day
y??just coz mr waugh got interviewed twice?

Johnners

yup, love the man, truly a legend of the game.

Oh, the crickets been pretty good as well

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Not a great ball, but I guess they work sometimes. England in real strife now. Bare minimum target is really 200 odd, and that's looking a long way off.