• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara Cricket 99 on Windows 7

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
I've got the disk version of BLC 99 for PC.

My laptop runs Windows 7.

I've searched Google for hours, tried installing different stuff, the game won't fully install off the disc, gets to 91% then gives an error -113 or something.

Anyone any idea how I can get this working?

(Idiot's guide would be useful).

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yes mate - tried running it in administrator mode.

Tried right clicking and putting it in Compatibility mode - Windows 98/ME, Windows XP etc..

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've read BL/SWC 99 doesn't work on XP, presumably that means it won't work on 7.

NFI why it won't install though. Where did you get it from?

ajdude

International Coach
try copying the files off the disc onto your computer and installing it from there perhaps

Last edited:

Bishnu Aryal

Cricket Spectator
I have got the disk version of BLC 99 for PC and my laptop rns Windows 7. I have searched Google for hours, tried installing different stuff, the game won't fully install off the disc.