• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain Ashes Edition

Squirrel

Cricket Spectator
I am playing International Cricket Captain 2001 Ashes Edition and I see that hampshire got 1 player missing from the side that was in the side of that year. I went to use the program ICEd (ICC Editor) and for some reason I get a error reading database. It said it could be used with this game but dont seem to.

Unless I am looking in wrong folder for it, its called dataT.db and/or dataP.db in main folder of game.

It also dont read .cap file as it cant read the database.

Can any one help as I like to add the right player to the side as it should be.

cpr

International Coach
Have a read through this thread for editing old versions of ICC. Most of the links probably don't work anymore I'm afraid, but thats where to get the best guidance.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'll see if Neil still has those files and if he does, we can upload them to the CW Server for you :)