• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach 2009 Demo Release

ruby23

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Coach 2009 Demo - Initial Opinions

Just downloaded the Demo Version of CC 2009 where you can play only one T20 match between SL & PAK. Following are my opinions;

1) Match engine - Much more realistic than the older version. Also, players more or less perform as expected of their skill levels in real life.

2) Team Selection - Much left to be desired. Once again, the auto team selection mode selects players who are in cold storage with their respective selection boards! Also, the Pakistan team names are represented only as initials and surnames which makes it very difficult to select players (e.g. Younus Khan is named MY Khan, etc.).

3) Graphics (non 3D) - Most of it has been left unchanged. I still feel that Batting & Bowling cards should be shown in a single screen as this saves a lot of time. I liked the graphics even in the older version, so am happy that none of it has been changed.

I am awaiting the release of the full game eagerly as I still maintain that the Cricket Coach series is the closest you will get to accurate Cricket Simulators.

Cheers,

Prashanth

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
they haven't advertised it very well. when is it coming out properly?

the links on their site arent very good either?

whens it out?

James

Cricket Web Owner
they haven't advertised it very well. when is it coming out properly?

the links on their site arent very good either?

whens it out?
It's already out, you can buy it through the demo, but they haven't updated their website.

No idea what's going on :wacko:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
there are some elicensing troubles (the pay site for the game) and the first version was a bit buggy, a new patch which will fix all major bugs will be released shortly

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
added to that, there will be a cd retail release by a publisher at a later date.