• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Captain 03

jonah

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I've downloaded Indian Cricket Captain 03 from cricketweb but have no readme or help files with the game.
My problem is, I have to resize my desktop to 1024 x 768 from my usual settings of 800 x 600 everytime I want to play the game, otherwise it's too big.
Anyone know how to change the res in the game or who made the game so I can contact him to ask for some help?
Cheers.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi Jonah

Firstly welcome to Cricket Web :)

Now for the problem, I can't tell you about the game itself as my comp doesn't support 1024 x 768 resoulation.

However the maker of the game I can....

The Makers Cricket Web Profile - This inculdes an area to e-mail him etc

And

The Thread About The Game - This was the thread started by the maker with infomation etc and feedback from users.

Hope this helps you out

Richard

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
i also had this problem. it got on my nerves so much i got rid of the game!