• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Should be in games surely...?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... no, I'm not going to stop suggesting threads be relocated.

Stumped

Banned
Should be in games surely...?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... no, I'm not going to stop suggesting threads be relocated.
woops!..cricket chat!..sorry ..i ment it to be in games...but i wasnt quiet sure if ur post answered my question?....please clarify:)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
woops!..cricket chat!..sorry ..i ment it to be in games...but i wasnt quiet sure if ur post answered my question?....please clarify:)
More like you were unsure whether you'de get an answer quick enough in the Games section, so you decided to post in the more live forum. I don't blame you :p.

Last edited:

Stumped

Banned
More like you were unsure whether you'de get an answer quick enough in the Games section, so you decided to post in the more live forum. I don't blame you :p.
:laugh:......ahahahaha....u read my mind!!!...but can anyone answer my question quickly before one of the mods moves it

Last edited:

DJellett

International Debutant
I thought that if you are succesful, you get offered the England job but you can come back to the county side when they have matches?

kof98

U19 12th Man
There is an option to coach England in all matches from the beginning of your game too, without having to play through one seaon of domestic matches only.