• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Question

hassan

Cricket Spectator
While taking a look at the player profiles, i always see a word "Notes" and under it a space is given to write something.... what is it? ? ? I have been following ICC since 2002 but still pretty much confused what is "NOTES" ???????
Any help ?

Hoggy31

International Captain
Yeah, as demonstrated below:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/WangleMcZnap/pooncey****.jpg

username11

Cricket Spectator
Yeah i'v often tried to use this mainly just as a note to who got the batsmen out in the previous innings, however i always forget, maybe people could post notes they have. Like how they have gotten pietersen out and what he's suspect to like hoggys done with ervine.

username11

Cricket Spectator
ok like hassan said i dont no if this works but does anybody know or have any notes about Matthew Elliot, Chris Townsend, as these are two players that give me hell, or do you guys reckon the standard line and length on the game is your best bet? anythings appeciated

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Just find out the batsman's preferences. ie slight leg side pref/strong front foot.
and bowl the opposite of that.