• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anothe Aussie Story

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
nope, never use that

Seen dizzy been dismissed for 20's a couple of times, it's seems hard to get rid of Gillespie and Kasprowicz when they're in thier 50's+ yet McGrath, no matter how many times i bat with nhim, can't get above 10!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Dizzy #4 said:
nope, never use that

Seen dizzy been dismissed for 20's a couple of times, it's seems hard to get rid of Gillespie and Kasprowicz when they're in thier 50's+ yet McGrath, no matter how many times i bat with nhim, can't get above 10!
Oh of course, those two players just happen to become super players for yourself at that stage even though the same will never occur with anyone else who plays the game genuinely for some strange reason...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Dizzy #4 said:
Punter's on hot form, 2 doubles againest NZ

i wouldn't know how'd he go againest England!
436* in that situation is simply too unrealistic though - Gillespie's double ton proves the whole match is rigged.