• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

vb6 coders needed for new game

cricketfreak200

Cricket Spectator
Attention all VB6 coders.
We are thinking of making a new cricket management game following the delays made by duff in making cricket Master 2005. We will be using the fundamental basics of Cricket Master 2005 and Cricket Coach and it will indeed be freeware, no profits involved. Horo, who was previously making cricket Master 2005 with Duff, is the head of the project. Anyone who loves cricket and is skilled at VB6 coding, please fill out this application and send it to groundhawk2006@gmail.com and horotashi@hotmail.com.

Application

Name:
Skills in VB6:
Why you want to be part of this project:
Any other info:

We will be awaiting your applications.

cricketfreak200

Cricket Spectator
come on guys, u guys just gonna wait for it to be made? we need ppl to help us, so it doesnt hav to wait till 2 years later. come on now, whos got skills and whos got guts?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can do any player stats or ratings that are needed.

I can also code in VB6 a bit, but I cant design to save myself, so if I wer to be used for that, I'd need a personal designer....

Horo1

Cricket Spectator
i just whant to clear something up , there MAY be a new game being procuded but it is just a day by day thing atm , i dont whant to set unrealistic dates and be forced to stall and lie our asses of like some people have done in the past , atm we have acquired the services of 1 quite advanced coder and another handy one who is also decent with graphics , once we have a full staff list that we know are dedicated the game will be launched officially , thats not
to say its going to be out anytime soon (no release date will be set at all) but progress will be posted on the games thread.

Horo1

Cricket Spectator
Btw no1 pay any attention to the link that was posted above about being our forum and site so on, i know its not well not good :cool: i wasnt aware that it was going to be posted , ill post up our site/forum url once they have been made

Horo1

Cricket Spectator
yeh i wasnt sure if it was a shot at me or not :D , he will be a nice addition when i can harness all that enthusiasm into the game itself :cool: