• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you use length

Pea Roller

Cricket Spectator
I only actually noticed the bowling marks as you guys have mentioned them. Still prefer to look at the economy rates and wickets of course.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
lol i just had this dude score 206* in one day league match, he was scoring in the 130 in the last few matches leading to this match. then after this match he kept on scoring around centuries. Weird somoone scoring 206* in a 50 over match, he isnt very aggressive either.

In one day matches, put normal for first two overs, then aggressive from the 6th onwards and last ten over full aggression i occasionally around 300 mark, but my bowling is pathetic and sometimes i lose :wacko: .

yes i think ur all rite abouthe chain and stuff. Anyone got any good field setups for one dauy matches?

Eclipse

International Debutant
Keep strike does work well with tail enders that's the only time it should be used..

bare in mind the batsman should generaly be well set before you tell him to keep strike..

I have had several 150+ run partneships with tail enders and a quality batsman farming the strike..

You do need the batsman to be aggresive though because he won't try and take many runs unless they come in 4s..